Men's T-Shirt kerosene, Globe Hope
Men's T-shirt with _rethink_ print on the front. The pattern is fire printed, so it is a bit translucent.
The colors are mottled, ie there is gray in the yarn and the color is thus vivid.
Material: 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester.
Country of manufacture: Bangladesh
Why is this a greener option?
- 100% recycled material is quite a rare case! Cotton raw material is industrial cutting waste and polyester comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- The yarn is manufactured in India, where the cutting waste is also generated, under the innovative and controlled process of the Finnish Pure Waste Textiles Oy.
- The entire production process is GRS certified. "Global Recycled Standard" certification ensures the origin of recycled materials and closely monitors the material from start to finish, ensuring social and environmental conditions and the safe use of chemicals.
What about ethics?
- Sewers are paid compensation in accordance with local law, but well above the minimum wage. The basic salary of a seamstress corresponds, for example, to the local salaries of the following professional groups: accountant, receptionist, mechanic or kindergarten teacher.
- Social and ethical responsibility certificates also guide the use of workspaces and safe working conditions, from individual work tasks to broader evacuation plans.