Men's T-Shirt, green and black. Globe Hope
Men's T-shirt with chest pocket.
The colors are mottled, which means that there is a gray thread that gives a vivid tone.
Material: 55% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 5% recycled viscose
Country of manufacture: Bangladesh
Why is this a greener option?
- 100% recycled material is quite a rare case! Cotton raw material is industrial cutting waste and polyester comes from recycled plastic bottles. No new textile raw material is needed to make the garment.
- The yarn is manufactured under the innovative and controlled process of the Finnish Pure Waste Textiles Oy.
- The entire production process is GRS certified. "Global Recycled Standard" certification ensures the origin of recycled materials and closely monitors the material from start to finish, ensuring social and environmental conditions and the safe use of chemicals.
What about ethics?
- Sewers are paid compensation in accordance with local law, but well above the minimum wage. The basic salary of a seamstress corresponds, for example, to the local salaries of the following professional groups: accountant, receptionist, mechanic or kindergarten teacher.
- Social and ethical responsibility certificates also guide the use of workspaces and safe working conditions, from individual work tasks to broader evacuation plans.