Comfortable college dress in a mottled berry porridge shade. The college dress is suitable for both home and city trips.
Beautifully shaped boat neckline with elastic. Elasticated cuffs and hem. Slightly longer at the back of the fitting and there are slits in the side seams.
Thinner, brushless college fabric.
Material: 55% recycled cotton,
40% recycled polyester, 5% recycled viscose
Country of manufacture: Bangladesh
Why is this a greener option?
- 100% recycled material is quite a rare case! Cotton raw material is industrial cutting waste and polyester comes from recycled plastic bottles. No new textile raw material is needed to make the garment.
- The yarn is manufactured under the innovative and controlled process of the Finnish Pure Waste Textiles Oy.
- The entire production process is GRS certified. "Global Recycled Standard" certification ensures the origin of recycled materials and closely monitors the material from start to finish, ensuring social and environmental conditions and the safe use of chemicals.
What about ethics?
- Sewers are paid compensation in accordance with local law, but well above the minimum wage. The basic salary of a seamstress corresponds, for example, to the local salaries of the following professional groups: accountant, receptionist, mechanic or kindergarten teacher.
- Social and ethical responsibility certificates also guide the use of workspaces and safe working conditions, from individual work tasks to broader evacuation plans.
The table shows the dimensions measured from the garment.