Shoulder bag Curious neoprene
The Curious shoulder strap has a unique braid and adjustable straps. The bag is made of diving suit fabric, so don’t worry about the rain wetting your bag or the items inside it!
Curious bags are made in a limited, numbered batch.
Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm x 3cm
- Outer shell*: Polyester 66%, Butyl rubber 33% or Butyl rubber 49%, Cordura 37%, Polyester 14%. Origin: Ursuit, Finland
* Utilizing a cutting surplus makes each bag a unique piece, so there are two options for the material.
- Mountain: Butyl rubber 49%, Cordura 37%, Polyester 14%. Country of origin: Finland
- internal mark: Finland
- Zipper: Italy. The fabric part of the zipper is made of recycled plastic bottles. The factory has a zero-waste metal principle, ie the extra pieces are remelted for use.
- Strap: Italy
- Buckles: Italy and Sweden
Manufacturer: Osuuskunta Fabriikki8 / Männistö & Takalo. Turku
Why is this bag a more ecological choice?
Curious bags are made from the cutting surplus of a local diving suit manufacturer. No new material is needed for the bag and at the same time the waste from the local factory can be recycled for recovery.
The origin of the material is Finland and the product is also sewn in Finland. This keeps transport distances to a minimum.
Special attention has also been paid to the responsibility of newly acquired parts (zippers, straps and buckles).
What do we know about product ethics?
The new parts of the bag, zippers and metals, are sourced from Europe and the bag is manufactured in Finland. Legislation in European countries ensures adequate pay, occupational safety and working conditions.
The bag has an NFC chip that can be scanned by the phone. By scanning the chip, you will find information about the bag's value chain and care instructions. The chip also contains a certificate of authenticity for the identified bag.