Shirt Vellamo, purple and brick. Vuurran
The shirt, made of beautifully descending tencel fabric, is a stylish choice for both the office and leisure.
The casual-fitting shirt is a short box-like design and designed for use with high-waisted pants or a skirt. The hem is curved.
You can also order a shirt with a longer hem.
Material: Tencel Refibra, of which 30% of the fibrous raw material is recycled cotton from industrial cutting waste and 70% wood fiber. The fabric is inelastic and has a soft surface. Made in Austria.
Washing instructions: 30⁰C delicate wash.
Manufacturing: Designed and sewn in Turku, Finland.
The shirt is made to order and has a delivery time of about 10 working days, including postage.
Why is this a greener option?
- Contains recycled material. 30% of Tencel Refibra's raw material is recycled cotton from textile waste and 70% wood fiber.
- A more ecological production method. Tencel is a modified fiber whose manufacturing method has been developed to be more environmentally friendly than other modified fibers. The manufacturing process takes place in a closed loop where the chemicals are recycled 99,5% back and used over and over again. The manufacturing process also consumes less water and energy than the manufacturing of other modified fibers. The resulting wastewater is non-hazardous and the process does not involve any significant environmental emissions.
What about ethics?
Manufacturing in the EU. Legislation in European countries ensures adequate pay, occupational safety and working conditions.
The garment is made to order, so that there is no overproduction and the fabric can be used more efficiently to make the right kind of garment for the customer.
- Measure your chest and waist circumference
- Compare the measurements in the table to the body measurements on a white background.
- Select the appropriate size so that the chest and waist circumferences are below the stated upper limit.
If you like looser-fitting shirts, you may well choose a larger size.
Wish a longer hem?
At your request, the shirt can also be made with a longer hem. Measure the shoulder-hem measure that suits you (in dimension table G) and add 1-2 cm of shrinkage. Enter the desired hem dimension Shopping cart "Special instructions for the seller" -towards.
If you find it difficult to choose a size, please contact us :)