Relaxed fit jeans, Piece of Jeans.
Can you wear jeans while playing sports? Relaxed fit jeans can!
Relaxed fit jeans are Casual, unisex-style trousers where movement is easy and comfort is guaranteed.
Piece of Jeans jeans are made from 100% recycled jeans. Design jeans are made from the fabric assembled by the piece method, and each pair is unique.
- Elasticated waistband that provides comfort and allows the jeans to fit different body types.
- Drawstring with a waistband
- Front pockets
- No back pockets
- No zipper
- elastic band at the leg openings
Material: 100% reused denim from Finland. Jeans contain both elastic and inelastic denim.
Country of manufacture: Poland (EU)
Why are these jeans a greener option?
The production of a new fabric always consumes natural resources and the production of jeans consumes a particularly large amount of water, both in the cultivation of cotton and in the dyeing and washing of jeans. Jeans made from recycled material save more than 10 liters of water compared to those made from new cotton.
What about ethics?
The jeans are made of Finnish waste textile in a Finnish-owned sewing shop in Poland. In the EU taken care of legislation on adequate pay, occupational safety and working conditions.
Choosing the right size
1. Measure your hip circumference from its widest point. The pants fit you comfortably in the size shown on the table.
2. Check the leg length by comparing the dimensions in the table to the inside length of your foot or trousers found to fit.
If you wish, you can also check the height of the waist by measuring the front and back of the crotch seam.
Read More Piece of Jeans recycling method.
Photos by Jussi Viljamaa. Models Susanna Heinonen, Joni Sydänlammi