Women's T-Shirt mustard yellow, Globe Hope
The women's t-shirt has a casual cut without sleeve seams, so the shirt descends beautifully from the shoulders. Front print _rethink_. The print is fire-printed and the fabric is translucent when printed.
The material of the mustard shirt is mottled, meaning the color is not even yellow.
Material: 60% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester. Country of origin India.
Country of manufacture: Bangladesh
Why is this a greener option?
- 100% recycled material is quite a rare case! Cotton raw material is industrial cutting waste and polyester comes from recycled plastic bottles.
- The yarn is manufactured in India, where the cutting waste is also generated, under the innovative and controlled process of the Finnish Pure Waste Textiles Oy.
- The entire production process is GRS certified. "Global Recycled Standard" certification ensures the origin of recycled materials and closely monitors the material from start to finish, ensuring social and environmental conditions and the safe use of chemicals.
What about ethics?
- Sewers are paid compensation in accordance with local law, but well above the minimum wage. The basic salary of a seamstress corresponds, for example, to the local salaries of the following professional groups: accountant, receptionist, mechanic or kindergarten teacher.
- Social and ethical responsibility certificates also guide the use of workspaces and safe working conditions, from individual work tasks to broader evacuation plans.