Upcycler Content Production
Online Course: RESPONSIBILITY IN WORDS
When you want a representative description of responsibility on your company's website. Responsibility in words is a small business owner’s guide to writing your own responsibility text.
With the step-by-step method, you will learn
- what the responsibility text should include and what not
- how broad the subject of squeezing a diamond — just the content that is most relevant to your business
- how to form a complete and professional text on topics
- how to hone your text so that it describes the company in a representative and truthful way
To support the work, you will find plenty of illustrative examples, as well as bonus appendices:
- Don't Green-Wash -How to Avoid the Green Washer Stamp
- Long or long? -Bonus tips for editing text
You also get the opportunity for personal feedback on your text!
The course is designed for small businesses that manufacture and / or sell a physical product.
The course is well suited for the authors of the first responsibility text, but also for those who are unsure of the text already published.
How does the course work?
The online course includes pdf text material and a word workbook to help you produce your own text step by step, at your own pace.
When you order a course, you will receive downloadable course material by email. ! Please check your spam if the material does not arrive.
There is no time limit for completing the course.